U232 Hotel is located in Barcelona’s Eixample, a quiet residential neighborhood planned by urban designer Ildefons Cerdà in 1860, and home to many of Gaudí’s most famous masterpieces: la Sagrada Familia, la Pedrera, and Casa Batlló, as well as a good number of other gems of modernism.
The metro stop Hospital Clínic, just steps from the hotel, can zip you around the city with total ease. Camp Nou, Park Güell, the Gothic Neighborhood, and the city beaches are all only a couple of stops away.
Note: As of January 1, 2020, the Barcelona metropolitan area is considered a Low-Emission Zone (LEZ). Access to the city by private vehicle is restricted to motorists with a valid environmental label, applicable to vehicles registered in Spain; motorists operating vehicles registered abroad must apply for prior authorization.
If you plan on visiting Barcelona in a car registered in a foreign country, you will need to register for a permit.
Public Transport near the U232 Hotel:
- Metro (Airport): From Terminal 1 or Terminal 2 of Barcelona’s El Prat Airport, take the L9 metro line to Collblanc where you can switch to the L5 line, ride to the Hospital Clínic stop, and exit at Roselló. The hotel is just steps away, down Comte d’Urgell.
- Aerobus: You can catch the Aerobús outside Terminals 1 and 2 of Barcelona’s El Prat Airport. Ride to the Plaza Universidad stop, where you can board the #59 bus at Ronda Universitat. Get off at the Córsega stop, and walk just 100m to the hotel.
- Metro: The L5 line stops at Hospital Clínic, just 180 meters from the hotel.
Bus: The bus lines that stop nearby the hotel include the 41, 54, 59, 63, 66, 67, 68 and the V11, which traverses the city vertically.
- Night Bus: The N12 night bus has a stop very close to the hotel.
- Tourist Bus: The Barcelona Tourist Bus stops just steps from the hotel, at Francesc Macià, (Blue and Red Routes).
- RENFE: El U232 Hotel is very close to the Sants RENFE station. The L5 line offers direct connection from the hotel.
Regional Rail: The closest railway stop is Provença.