1. Data controller The controller of all data collected on this website is:
Owner: JOSEL, S. L. U. (hereinafter, “Núñez y Navarro”). Address: Urgell, 230 - 08036 Barcelona Fiscal ID No.: B08236127 Mercantile registry information: Registre Mercantil de Barcelona, Tom 36.980, Foli 75, Full 24.568, Secció 2ª, Inscripció 88ª E-mail address: email@example.com Telephone: (+34) 93 552 26 20
2. Purpose The personal data shared on this website is used for the following purposes:
F.1: To facilitate the maintenance, development, and management of the business relationship formalized in order to provide products and/or services through this website. Data treated for this purpose will be stored throughout the duration of said relationship; upon its termination, data previously collected will be stored in accordance with data storage policies and limitations as established by law.
F.2: To respond to requests for information and/or queries made by the User. Data treated for this purpose will be stored until said request and/or query has been answered.
F.3: To keep the User informed, including through the use of e-mail, about products, services, and news pertaining to NÚÑEZ i NAVARRO. Data treated for this purpose will be stored until the User revokes the consent previously given to receive such communications.
3. Legitimacy The legitimacy of the data treatment policies specified above is substantiated by the legal bases below:
F.1: Fulfillment of the contractual obligations assumed by the User and by NÚÑEZ i NAVARRO.
F.2: Legitimate interest in the User’s information request or query being answered.
F.3: The User’s express consent to receive said communications.
F.4: Legitimate interest in the consideration of the User’s application for employment.
4. Recipients User data provided on this site will not be shared with third parties.
5. Rights The User may exercise before NÚÑEZ i NAVARRO the rights of access, rectification, erasure, restriction of data and data portability; objection; and rights in relation to automated decision-making, including profiling. Similarly, in the case of User data treated on the basis of the User’s express consent, the User retains the right to revoke said consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of the treatment of data collected prior to the User’s subsequent revocation.
To exercise these rights, the User may send a request to Calle Urgell, 230, 08036 – Barcelona, or via e-mail by writing to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org
In all circumstances, the User retains the right to file a complaint before the relevant data control authority wherever this is considered appropriate.